Before you go into DMV to take your written test, practice taking these sample tests. And keep these in mind when you are taking an actual test:
· Review the California Driver Handbook. All the questions come from the handbook. It contains a lot of information and it may take you a few days to get through it.
· Read the test questions carefully. There will be one correct answer and the other two answer choices will be either obviously wrong or not appropriate for the question asked.
· For minors, at least 38 questions right out of 46 is needed to pass.
(Must wait 7 days to retake the test.)
· For adults, at least 30 questions right out of 36 is needed to pass.
(No waiting is needed to retake the test.)
· For renewal, at least 15 questions right out of 18 is needed to pass.
· You have 3 chances to pass.
· Don't be nervous. We know you will pass your test. Good Luck!